IDS Knowledge Services
The Institute of Development Studies (IDS) Knowledge Services portal covers a broad spectrum of social and economic development topics including food security, gender and education.
The online portal features news, publications and blogs sourced from seven IDS specialist information services. These include:
- BLDS British Library for Development Studies
- Governance and Social Development Resource Centre (GSDRC)
- Governance and Social Development Resource Centre
- Livelihoods Connect: facilitating knowledge sharing and networking to enable the practical implementation of Sustainable Livelihoods Approaches.
- Paticipation Resource Centre
- Impact and Learning Team(ILT)